Community Connect is a non-governmental organization, fully registered by the Republic of South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission. Our main areas of focus include Youth Empowerment, Protection and Advocacy, and Community Engagement. We conduct community dialogues, awareness campaigns, and life skills training to address GBV challenges, fostering peace through initiatives such as sports events, music, dance, and drama.
To improve lives of people through empowering on projects aimed at eradicating extreme poverty in South Sudan
We believe in a society that is free from extreme Poverty and necessity is easily accessible.
Community Connect is a national Non-Governmental Organization in South Sudan
Global poverty is one of the most urgent issues facing our world today, affecting 9.2% of the population. While some parts of the world have made progress in reducing poverty levels, the COVID-19 pandemic, ongoing conflict, and natural disasters have slowed progress toward the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) for eliminating extreme poverty by 2030.
- Supporting technical skills education to reduce the level unemployment, hence strengthening the economy.
- Advocating for the voice of the vulnerable people through media advocay and partnership to inform on rights of the vulnerable people.
- Provide awareness on use and disposal of plastic bottles and paper bags and putting in place strategies on recycling these items in order to reduce pollution.
- Promoting tree planting to curb the effects of climate change.
We are committed to empower the communities for change
Our Reach Through social Networks
Videos of 3-Seconds Watched
Documented Talkshows in Series
Community connect collaborates with multiple agencies to empower community, provide talkshows, community engagement in key issues of concern...
- Community Impact Activities
Call To Action
Community Connect educates, advocates, and campaigns on interventions to eradicate poverty We engage the public through our social media pages, which currently reach up to 14 thousand people a month. We influence policymakers and public opinion.Donate to Community Connect
We are committed to empower the communities for change, contact us, connect with us to promote and empower communities
+211 922 996 612 - 914 996 612